SURGICAL PLANNING PROCEDURE
- Please collect digital records per the Scanning Protocols attached to this document. You may mail in a model if needed.
- The lab will provide you with an upload link to send DICOM and .stl files. For some scanners, the optical scan can be sent directly to the lab through your scanning software.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the specifics of the case.
- Make sure to include when the surgery is scheduled so we can make sure you receive the case back well in advance.
- The lab will work up a proposal for the sizes and locations of the implants, following the data on your questionnaire and any instructions provided with the case.
- Implant placements are then checked and adjusted by our in-house implant specialist, Darrel Bischoff, DDS.
- The lab will contact your office to set up a time for a brief online consult.
- Prior to consult, install Teamviewer on your computer from teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/
- Call the lab at (623) 207-7620 and approve your implant placements. This usually takes a couple of minutes – longer on very complicated cases.
- The lab will finalize the surgical guide(s) and ship them to you along with the drilling report. Allow a couple more days for planning and production if also ordering immediate dentures.